Here are some resources you may find useful in taking care of your pet. And remember - the Tri-Lakes team is here for you. We’re just a phone call away.
We will present our best treatment recommendations along with an estimate for services. For your convenience, we accept cash, local check, and all major credit cards. If cost is an issue, please inquire about these financing resources.
- CareCredit, a credit card exclusively for healthcare expenses
- VetBilling, a third-party payment plan
- Harley’s Hope Foundation, assistance with major veterinary care, behavioral training and emergency foster care
- PetAid Colorado, the charitable arm of the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association, it’s a community outreach program that provides reduced-cost care for the state’s pets in need
- Arc 90 Global Check, a short-term financing alternative to credit cards
Pet Health Insurance
We are strong proponents of pet health insurance. There are many types of insurance available including some that cover wellness and others that can be used in the event of illness or injury. We encourage you to investigate the options so your pet may always have access to the care they need, especially in an emergent situation.
If you have lost a pet, or found a pet someone else has lost, contact the Humane Society of Pikes Peak Region at (719) 473-1741.
Military and First Responders
We proudly offer discounts to the military and first responders with valid ID.